Musicplay Kindergarten Digital Resources
For teachers with a Smartboard, IWB or computer/projector
Every musical selection that is in Musicplay for Kindergarten is given in 3 formats.
1. PowerPoint with audio
2. QuickTime movies of the song lyrics - just click and the song plays, switching the slides for you
3. Smartboard Files (audio is inserted into the one slide lyrics)
- Musical notation of each song for the teacher’s use
- Song lyrics with colorful illustrations - great for shared reading!
- One slide lyrics: All the lyrics for each song are given on one slide for times that the teacher doesn’t want to click through a PowerPoint. This slide in the notebook file will have the audio included.
- Color coded Boomwhacker® melodies for simple reading and scale songs
- Slides to teach students to read rhythms, and simple so-mi melodies
- Orff arrangements
- PDF files of all the PowerPoints
- Searchable Excel index
- Kids demo movies of some of the singing games and Christmas songs
- Links to excellent websites
- If teachers have a Smartboard in their classroom, they can use all the interactivity of the board when using the Smart Notebook files.
See what other teachers are doing with Musicplay Kindergarten: