Artie & Denise’s Music Education Extravaganza: A wealth of diverse and unique lessons for young music students!
Join Artie Almeida, Denise Gagne, and their guests this summer for an online music education extravaganza.
- 16.5 hours of instruction
- Handout books will be available for download
- Certificate of hours will be available
- A 25% discount code to the Musicplay store (This code will be provided at the beginning of the conference)
- An eclectic mix of topics
- Live-streamed sessions each day
Recorded Conference: $100
Registration will be open for the recorded conference until October 31st, 2021 at 11:59 pm MDT. The perks of signing up for the recorded conference are:
- Access to the conference will be available on July 19th, 2021
- Recorded video sessions with chat transcripts
- Recorded QA sessions
- Handouts for each session
- Professional Development Certificates
- Access to all recorded sessions until January 2nd, 2022 at 11:59 pm MDT
Artie Almeida - Sessions will be:
Percussive Possibilities • Sing! Sing! Sing! • Learn to Listen: Listen to Learn • Moving Toward Mastery ... In Kid-Friendly Ways • Showstoppers: Performance Pieces that Pop!
Denise Gagné - Sessions will be:
No Touch Games and Dances • Bucket/Desk Drumming • Building Better Music Literacy Skills • Storybooks for Inclusive Classrooms • Jazz it Up!
Our guest instructors are:
- Dr. Patrick Ware (Orff and Jazz)
- Manju Durairaj (Teaching Indian Music)
- Mari Schay (Keynote: Success in the Elementary Music Classroom)
- Artie: Percussive Possibilities
- Denise: No Touch Games and Dances
- Patrick Ware: Creative Movement Big and Small
- Artie: Sing! Sing! Sing!
- Denise: Bucket/Desk Drumming
- Denise: Building Better Music Literacy Skills
- Artie: Learn to Listen: Listen to Learn
- Manju Durairaj: Rangoli - An India Sampler
- Denise: Storybooks for Inclusive Classrooms
- Artie: Moving Toward Mastery ... In Kid-Friendly Ways
- Denise: Jazz It Up!
- Mari Schay: Success in the Elementary Music Classroom
- Artie: Showstoppers: Performance Pieces that Pop!
Click and Download the Full Schedule and Session Information PDF for much more info.
The workshop fee is non-refundable.