MusicplayOnline.com Subscription (USA)
Register for an account at Musicplayonline.com and receive 1 month free!
Check out all that this amazing resource has to offer you! Create a free account at www.musicplayonline.com today and receive your first month free!
Do you teach elementary music? Musicplay is the affordable sequenced curriculum for teaching PreK - Grade 6 music. Now there is an online resource with everything that is in Musicplay - and so much more! Over 1000 songs to choose from with lyric movies, notation movies, kids demos, song activities, lesson plans, interactive activities, printables, concept slides, and so much more! You can search songs by keyword (graduation), tone set (high do), or rhythm!
The Musicplay Digital Resources include song movies and kids demo movies of every song. These are all online, plus we've added note highlight movies to help children learn solfege and note reading! Concept Teaching slides from the PowerPoints are found in 'Concept Slides.' The song activities, weekly outlines, monthly outlines, tracking sheets, and more can be found in the Lesson Planning Section. The best part is that all of this and more is available at your fingertips wherever you are!
Who is this for?
- Elementary Music Teachers
- Music Specialists
- General Classroom Teachers
- Private Music Teachers
- Students PreK - Grade 6
What do you get for $149.95/year?
- Teacher access (for one teacher who teachers in multiple schools); OR School access (access for all teachers in one school)
- Student access (a student account for a teacher's account that is currently valid)
- For more Purchase Options (PO#, invoice to the school), email this form to email@example.com or fax to 1-888-562-4647:
Order Form. | Multi-teacher Order Form
- Teachers, schools or districts that have purchased Musicplay packages will be given access to the site on a pro-rated basis - up to 3 years of access for purchase of a Musicplay K-6 package. Click here to see if your school qualifies for free subscription time or contact us toll free at 1-888-562-4647. Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the subscription is processed, our team will send you a subscription code via email. It may take one to two business days to process your order. Purchase an online subscription by completing the form above and continue to the checkout page.
- Win a free month of MusicplayOnline.com!
How to Create an Account How to Use Subscription Codes
The online site includes so much more than the Musicplay Teacher's guides and digital resources. There are hundreds of interactive activities available to use on a computer and students iPads and devices!
- Solfa Challenge and Note Naming for all reading songs
- Solfa Practice movies (echo sing; poison melody; read handsigns; read notation; listen & sing notation; assessment)
- Rhythm Practice movies (echo rhythm; read, clap & play; listen, say & clap; poison rhythm; assessments)
- Games to teach concepts: beat/not beat, beat/rhythm, major/minor, high/low, smooth/separate, loud/quiet, note names
- Tone Ladder
- Beat and Rhythm
- Show how the melody goes: pre-notation activity for reading songs in Grade 1
- Create and Compose
- Pop Quizzes to teach, reinforce, and assess note names, terms, and symbols.
- Instruments of the Orchestra
- Staff Lesson
- Staff Tool, Melody Composition Tool, and Form Tool
- Rhythm Composition Tool
- Interactive Movement Word Wall: locomotor and non-locomotor
- Types of Voices activity to teach timbre of voices: sing, speak, shout, whisper, shout, think
Thousands of videos are included to teach:
- Vocal warmups (Yoga for voice, Vocalise, Warmups)
- Solfa Practice
- Rhythm Practice
- Recorder Level 1 and 2: 38 songs in Kit 1 and 24 songs in Kit 2
Printable materials include:
- Orff arrangements
- Boomwhacker arrangements
- Piano accompaniments (all songs)
- Ukulele and Guitar accompaniments
- Song-specific worksheets
- Concept specific worksheets
- One-page lyrics
- Creating and composing activities
Printable teaching resources include:
- Song Activities
- Weekly Lesson Plans
- Monthly Lesson Plans
- Yearly Plans
- Sample lesson procedures
Listening Resources: Kit 1 - Kit 5 + Extras!
Over 200 selections including Peter and the Wolf, Carnival of the Animals, and selections from all periods of music.
- Listening logs for critical analysis
- Concept Movies
- Composer videos
- Movement demo movies
- Play along movies
- So-me stories
- Instrument demos
And so much more!
- Ukulele tuners
- Ukulele pop favorites
- Guitar tuners
- Interactive Xylophone to show what bars to take off when teaching Orff arrangements
- Units section: Festivals and Holidays, Instruments, Theory, and we're always adding more!
Lesson Planning is done for you!
Every song in PreK - Grade 6 have lessons designed around them that integrate instruments, movement, reading, writing, creating, and interactives into the lesson! Check out the sample lessons below to see what MusicplayOnline has to offer you. Click here to see more!
What do the students have access to?
- Ukulele Section
- Guitar Section
- Recorder Level 1 and 2
- Song-Specific interactive activities
- Pop Quizzes
- Metronome tool
- Form tool
- How Music Feels
- Ways to Move
- Rhythm Composition
- Melody Composition
- Staff Tool